2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our Website, including your name, email address, Website, location, occupation, interests and other personal information that you may provide to us when you register for an event on the Website or that you give us in any other way or at any other time. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features. For example, you may not be able to gain access to certain areas of the Website.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This Website, like many other websites, records this basic information about visits to our Website.
(c) ''Cookies'': Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Cookies may make the Website more convenient by storing information about your preferences on our Website. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies. If you reject cookies on our Website, you will not be able to access all areas and use all services.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities, and to provide you with a personalized experience on the Website. We may also use the information to conduct research about the demographics, interests and activities of our users and visitors. Occasionally, we may use the information to notify you about changes to the Website or new services. If you would prefer for us not to contact you for these purposes, you may opt out, by clicking mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and letting us know.
We also use the information collected through IP addresses and cookies to do the following: diagnose service problems and maintain security, improve the Website, display relevant content, estimate audience and usage information, and expedite searches.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. Except as set forth herein, we do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user's permission. We do not give, sell, or rent individually identifiable information to our advertisers except as set forth herein, though we may provide aggregate information.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
Although we try to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information submitted to us, and you make any such transmissions or submissions at your own risk.
7. Children. This Website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 13. Our Website is operated in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and we will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an email to mailto:email@example.com. You may also request a change to your account or information by contacting us at such email address.